View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 06:08 PM   #58
XXXsmittyXXX
Anxiety monster
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XXXsmittyXXX Send a message via Skype™ to XXXsmittyXXX
Default Re: Amateur FFR Scores!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
I'm not leaving the game, but I'm not going to hang around ONLY in the FFR scores thread. I love the people there but it seems like no one else cares about those who are going to be the future of the game - those who are still learning. That really frustrates me. It's like what happened in the forums of AIJ (Aaron in Japan, for those who don't know), in reverse:

A really good ITG player FLAT OUT said that a new thread should be made because he was tired of seeing lower level players posting. That, I think is rude and elitist, considering the player in question is a considerably higher level player than the rest of the community. In this case, there has been a general consensus about this thread being made, and what do you have - a bunch of elites telling them to go back to the FFR scores thread and have them get more lower level players (who, mind you, are probably scared of venturing into the thread themselves) to look at the scores.
I never once thought that way when i first opened that thread. I figured everyone would wander into it to post any score at all. There is nothing to be scared of, although i guess you're saying they probably feel like they have to meet a certain score or skill level, aka (not post crap scores) Seeing as though i rarely see "crap" scores being shown off.

Aaron in japan haha, my oh my that was a beast site back in the yasu and take days. Memories dude.