View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 08:13 AM   #240
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: College/University??

I'm not belittling you because you won't discuss intimate details. I'm calling you out because the finances don't make sense given what you *have* described. Again, you're not going to make 700k a year off medical marijuana arbitrage. I don't care how hard you work. You have yet to give me one example (without details) that describes how you can average a profit of nearly $2k/day. If you can't do at least that, you have no credibility in this argument. I'm not denying that you may have worked your ass off. I'm saying your claims are outrageous and the evidence doesn't back it up.

And it's not arrogant for me to say that you can't get any job you want. It's called "being realistic." YOU are arrogant for implying that everyone else's job is so easy that you can pick it up in a day. If you think you're so smart that you can match people who've studied their trade for years, then go get an investment banking position with Goldman Sachs without any experience or college education. Find a reputable job as a high-frequency trader -- go work for BAML. Go become a heart surgeon or work at Pfizer -- see if you can compete with the grueling outputs of medical school. Go work for Microsoft or Google as a software engineer. Go work for Boeing and become an engineer in aerodynamics/mechanics. All of these jobs, at their higher ends, will net you a far more comfortable and lucrative lifestyle with less risk compared to the marijuana industry.

If you want to peddle pot for a living and enjoy it, then whatever. But like foil said, don't turn around and say, in the same breath, that you can take on any job you want by just knowing people even without a college degree. That is the DEFINITION of arrogance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
This man is a troll
I really hope so, lmfao.
MrRubix is offline   Reply With Quote