Thread: [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival
View Single Post
Old 11-6-2010, 08:54 AM   #147
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Perfect Project

About getting rid of the three day dibs thing...I don't mind that much, but I still believe people should post about the songs they want to add to the project in the forum, and then it could be the other people's responsibility to see who is doing what and try not to AAA something people are already going to do if possible. If two people REALLY want one song that bad I suppose two uploads could be done (or a judgment of which video has better audio and video quality could be in order).

Also, how will the songs be organized? I'm just throwing an idea out there that several play-lists should be made (Dance, Dance 2, Funk, Rock, etc) and songs should be placed in there so it will be easier to navigate through uploads through the channel. Although it's true they can just search for the AAA on YouTube, this additional organization will allow the people watching a song in a specific play-list find other songs right from the play-list bar or from the channel.

Also, any future things that you might want to do (channel visuals, sorting, help uploading large amounts of files) I would love helping you guys out with!