Thread: [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival
View Single Post
Old 11-5-2010, 10:41 PM   #129
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127
Default Re: FFR Perfect Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotrhythm View Post
This sounds like an amazing idea, actually. However, I have to poke a hole in this project:

As with all videos, you guys have to make sure that a play-through is legit. Among other things, this means no trainers. We want to show off the songs and the skill of the people playing them, not their ability to set up something to nail it for them (my brother has repeatedly suggested that I build a robot instead of mashing the hell out of my keys myself). Also, for those of you reserving token songs: DO NOT GIVE AWAY THE TOKEN'S LOCATION. (Unrelated: Why is it that one of the skill tokens is dependent upon your performance on a token song?)

Also, note that some songs (vROFL in particular with its 0-framers) are pretty much impossible to get a perfect score on due to the limitations of the game engine. In addition, support token songs are only available to those that support the site with money. I don't see why you wouldn't include them if only as teasers for would-be subscribers, but it's something to keep in mind.
lol, I think everyone that is participating in this is known to be legit so no need to worry about that, the token thing, idk what to say, I just lol'd since it doesnt make sense. Vrofl is obvious that it wont be AAA'd but its on the song list so it will remain there with the rest. As for support tokens, why punish those who did pay for them and can play them? The song is in the game therefor who ever has the token has the right to be able to make a vid of them AAA'ing.
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote