Old 11-3-2010, 05:57 PM   #460
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas
Default Re: MetalAtlas' Back To Basics Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by -zeroSKILL- View Post
Everyone else, get to playing. I'm gonna go play my song as well for a little bit before finally editing the OP.

I'm also gonna try and clean it up to make it more... clear. Also, I'll be replacing the shorthand version of all your names with full names.

putting this out there for anyone in thats gonna bitch about song choice. we all have to play the same crap, and stand just as good a chance as any of you to get the same score.

If you want to be better than everyone else, you must first try harder than everyone else.

Bitching and complaining about song choice =/= trying and will not help you get better at all. Suck it up and practice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneW0lf View Post
Hurp Durp.
Same groups? cause if so i'm out. Delta has a BF and i doubt i can top that.
once I get ahold of zero we'll be removing all the non submitters from last round and changing the groups up. So just play like he said and you'll see where you end up. OP is updated by the way.
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.