Old 10-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #281
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas
Default Re: MetalAtlas' Back To Basics Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post

Wouldn't have posted had you beat me to this. I'll ask you though, since you're the tournament host - did I offend you or upset you in any way with my question?
the first one didnt bother me as far as your misunderstanding, or my failure to make the rules clear. However, responding to frankie didnt help either. Sometimes people just have to bite their tongue. I dont want to have to take points off from everyone, but this is sort of ridiculous.

Opinions are welcome, and should anything get out out of hand, i will deal with it. Anyone else trying to deal with it, or comment on it is only contributing. If you are angry or upset or pissed off, please, AIM me FireFlyLeaflett. I will listen to it and nothing will be deducted. NOW NO MORE arguing!

and firefox.... dude i love that pick lol
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

Last edited by MetalAtlas; 10-28-2010 at 07:25 PM..