View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:35 PM   #192
Chrissi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Chrissi
Default Re: What do you find most attractive in a female?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
Yeah that's what I do... if my hair is shorter. My hair is longer now so I do all that and then put it up in a bun. Take forever to dry but idc. I can't stand having hair like that either rofl. Oh and to top of his hair problem, I just found out he also has dandruff. He's like "oh I've always had that"... "well no ****, it's cause you never wash your hair".

-_-'
1. Washing your hair more often results in more grease because your scalp requires a certain amount of lubrication and it will overproduce oils if you wash them away. He is fine to wash his hair once every 3 days. I wash mine once or twice a week, so that's about every 4 days or 5 sometimes. (I shower every day, I just use a shower cap to avoid getting my hair wet.)

2. Related: Shampoo damages your hair, which is the best reason not to wash it every day. Your hair's health will improve (which = shinier, stronger hair) from the natural oils your scalp is providing to the roots.

3. Not washing your hair does NOT cause dandruff and in some cases can relieve it.

4. Check out http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ , these bitches know what's what about hair, seriously they know EVERYTHING and ALL of them will say don't shampoo every day if you care about the health fo your hair.

5. You probably know this but blowdryers damage your hair, that might be why your bf's hair sucks.