View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #2329
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
I saw, I was just reading it.
But before the patch, I was leveling as shadow but I was healing, so my healing wasn't what I wanted it to be. I didn't know that shadow was mainly for DPS/PvP, then the patch came out, and I researched it a bit more. Now I'm holy with my off-spec being shadow so that I can heal during dungeons and still level up in PvE.
When I get higher in levels though, I'm not going to know much of what to do >.> especially with the gear shiz because I know nothing about that stuff.
Well if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to help.

In terms of leveling, you seem to be doing it right.

In fact that's exactly what I did with my priest. Although I KNEW shadow was for dps. I just also KNEW that old world dungeons are ****ing easy as piss and healing through them as shadow was ungodly EZmode until I hit 40 and dual specced Shadow/disc. -- I hit 80 in like a week or so. Heirlooms were nice.

Then when my priest hit 80 I went disc/disc. Pve and PvP. Then I got fed up with Disc PvP and went Disc PvE/ShadowPvP. Liked it much better. Quit raiding for a while, got to 2k in arena. Then my friend Conor got me to join his guild, and they wanted me to go holy for pve. So now I'm Holy PvE and Shadow PvP.

So I know quite a bit about every spec for every reason. -- Haven't gotten too much into Shadow PVE, but I can do like 10k dps in my healing gear with a shadow pvp spec. Lulz
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote