View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #2312
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: World of Warcraft

lol inexperienced player. Bro, I probably knew about WoTLK before you even started playing wow I probably knew about BC before you started playing wow. If you REALLY wanna get into it, I've been playing Warcraft since it even began. I knew the plot and what Blizz was gonna do from the start. My cousin and I are simply gamers. We've done almost every game blizzard has to offer.

Now, onto wow again. Listen, for one, you can say anything you want about me being inexperienced. Your probably saying this in an effort to 'shut me down' cause you have these amazing characters. I don't give a rats ass how geared they are. I don't care if there the number one toons on the entire server list. It doesn't make a bit of a difference to me.

As for my "cheapness," let me tell you something. I've been playing video games long before you probably knew they existed. Remember a game called Final Fantasy Tactics? Where you could choose a class and level them up that way with there abilities as such? Yes? What do you think the main characters class was? Death Knight. There are so many other games to list that have "death knights" in them but I don't have the time to list them all JUST for a wimpy kid who wants to make sure his toons are god. Believe me, its just too much effort. Back on track here, I chose the DK because I like Death Knights. I chose it simply because I could. IT was a choice I MADE. Not because I wanted to be cheap, not because of anything else, because I wanted too. If you can not understand that a human makes decisions different than your own, than I believe you are the moron here.

Now, yes hunter level 69 woo hoo, I get it, I leveled him up to 69 without knowing you needed to be 55 to gain a DK. So, when the DK came out, I chose to run him. wooptie doo basil what does it all mean!?!?!?! It means, again, I chose to cause I did.

Okay, as for your druid doing 20k blah bull****, ever heard of Doclegend? Probably one of the greatest Druids ever. Ever heard of Grigol? one of the best shamans as well as Dterminator. Dter is probably the best PvP shaman on WoW right now. Trust me, I know, as he was in my guild same as the rest. DTer was putting up 23k on Saurfang at a 6425gs. Doclegend is putting up 17k as a 6414 gs druid. How do you figure that **** out?

When it comes down to it, each class has its own UNIQUENESS, in the simple factor that its rotation is different within the spec of its own. A hunters BM rotation is different than its survival rotation. Shamans ele rotation is different than its resto or enhance rotation. I don't know much? I probably know every talent tree for each ****ing class bud. I could name them without looking it up most likely because I spent that much time learning. NOT TO MENTION, I knew about the ICC bosses much before most seeing as Gdub was generous to give me a special guide to it Now if I didnt' play the game that much and know nothing why do I have all these friends that I run with? Why do I run in guilds that you must know EVERYTHING about the game with?

Trust me, pal, if anything your the one thats a ****ing idiot for testing someone taht has played the game for a while if not as long as you. Doesn't matter how long actually, fact is I know the game in and out to some extent. TO SOME EXTENT I might add.

Remember, it doesn't matter how geared your character is man, it doesn't mean **** in "knowing the game" believe me.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote