View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #2292
D!LL
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to D!LL Send a message via MSN to D!LL Send a message via Yahoo to D!LL Send a message via Skype™ to D!LL
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Hooker View Post
-watches this thread intently-

I'm still really new [been playing for like 3 weeks?] so i'm still learning things...I have a few characters and they're all level 10 because i've been experimenting with different classes.

<3 Human Warrior, Priest, Draenei Shaman, Night Elf Druid. Although finding my way to the 10-20 zones were a pain in the ass compared to my Horde characters.
Stay horde IMHO.

LOK'TAR OGAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
And, D!LL, why do DK's not count? There a character you can play on? Why? Just because you get them started at level 55? That makes no sense... I roll a DK and a damn good tank/DPS at that. I DPS somewhere around 11-13k on Saurfang (even though thats not like Elitist Jerks guild does ) and I have fully buffed somewhere around 75-80k life? How is that not good? Might not be LEET AS HELL but that is damn good for the server and guild and family I roll with. Please explain...

EDIT: Locks go demonology by far, and priests DISC priests would be by far the better of the two. In all honesty though, you'll rip major DPS going shadow. There, now, one of the top DPS'ers in the game. Rogues, Mutilation to level and assassination at 80 I believe. My buddy has an 80 rogue and thats what he does. :P
You don't know the game very well. -- Five bucks says you're a Blood Elf death knight with that bad super sayain 2 haircut with a name like "SEPHIROTHXXX" LOL.

I'm kidding (Sort of). But yeah. When you've been playing as long as I have, Death Knights are just sort of like the retarded step-children of Paladins. They still don't really count as a class for me. Probably never will.

If anyone has any priest, warlock, rogue questions let me know.
Z͙̖̠̆̊͌̊ȧ̞̟̀ͫͬ͂̂l̰̊ͧͤġ͉͉̣̟̠̘̐̾ő̟̜͙ͬ̃̆͂͌́ͬͅ.͙͙̲̠̘͖̪ͤͅ ̪̘͙̣̃̂̂̅̽ͯ̒ͅH̯͉̰̩̪̐͌͛ͬẹ͐ ͚͔͙ͩ̿̈ͅw͚̹̯̰̫͛̔̈́̾h͉̦̬̪͈͈̜̟ͧ͆̆ͩ̿̇o̳͔̩̯͕ͦ̿ͨ̇ͤͮ̔̚ ͙̫̙͈͊̾͊ͧͫ̓̋W̳̣̲͙̞̏̓a͓̩͕̭̜ͨͪ̍̿͐i̗̞͍̟̦͋ṯ͙̗͔̹͓̑̈́ͅͅs̠̖̩̝̜̟̓͂̏ͣͩ ̘̭̪͔͒̅ͩ̌̅̈̈B̺̹̙̩͖͍̣͇̲̏ë̼̹̘͙̣̹́̅ͅḧ͍͓͖́͐i̝̪͉̺͓̝ͣ̐̃̓͊̀̉n̯͎̺̰̜͙̖̖̒̉͛ͣ̏̑d̞̤͇͌̓ ̝͙͎̹̭̻͙̪̂̃ͥ̏T͚͎̰͇̦̳̓̓̔h̲̘̼̪̺̙̲͂ͪ̾ͮ͛ͩ̍̎e͉͔̩̝͖̎ ̣͂͐W̩͇͈̦̭̠̺̖ͮ̆̒̍â̟̻ͦl̞̮̖̘̥͙͒̈́̍̍l̹̥̠͕͗̆ͧ͗ͤ̉̍.͓̗̣͉͍̤͉͍ͪ͂͊̈͑ͦ͑ͧͅ
D!LL is offline   Reply With Quote