View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #2288
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: World of Warcraft

As far as the priest goes, if you want to go healing, go holy/discipline. DPS, go shadow. The difference between the two healing types is if you go holy, you're better for tank healing in raids. If you go discipline, then you're better for raid healing. (Don't hold me to the difference between the two, I think I'm right but I'm not entirely sure. I just know I'm running a holy priest with shadow as my off-spec and I heal.)

On a side note, with the new patch, having an off-spec is now only 100 gold instead of 1,000 gold, which made me really happy since I'm still leveling up and I got to buy it at a lower level.

As far as the warlock and rogue, I'm not too fond of rogues, and my warlock is level 7 so I wouldn't know hahaha.

The talent trees kind of suck in my opinion. They could have done better, especially since you don't get a talent point every level anymore (every other level now) and you can't learn half as many spells since they were literally cut in half. Because of this, I can't get Spirit of Redemption, which lets me heal 15 seconds after I die. For me, that's a big talent, but now I'm not going to have enough talent points for it >.<
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote