View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
fido123
FFR Player

Default Re: Iraq war documents leak shows US is ****ing awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananana View Post
Yes, the US is ****ing awful. The US has been responsible for the most awful things that have happened over there. The US military are the only ones doing anything awful over there. The US has done nothing useful there.

You have no ****ing clue.
And terrorists making IEDs killing people isn't awful? I think I can safely say, when there's conflict both sides tend to do awful things. It's what war is and what it's always been. What about the Iraqi government actually doing all the torturing? Yeah the US was pulling a dick move by not stopping them but the Iraqi government is actually doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
First off, I will say that Bush did the right thing in retaliating against Al Quaeda. I don't believe that the war had to push so much on Saddam Hussein instead of Osama Bin Laden though. This war was a ****ing mess. We could have captured Laden long before Saddam if we had only thought correctly. Instead, yes we hung a top named terrorist in his own country THAT WAS ****ING TELEVISED NON THE LESS. Complete and utter bull**** that we went after the 2nd most wanted. This terroism on the US started with Osama, why not get him first? Its not like we couldn't have gotten Hussein seeing as him and his sons were completely stupid :/

But to read about these reports, just reminds me of the World Wars. It's brutal, distasteful and just down right wrong. But, what can WE do about it? it's the military. >.>
The war in Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11, and believe me Saddam really wasn't an American enemy. IMO it's just Bush trying to finish what his dad started for also Cheney's PERSONAL gain (his construction companies are rebuilding Iraq), and I think somehow it's suppose to help out with oil somehow but I don't really get how the hell ****ing up Iraq helped. You can't really "beat" Al'Quaida because it's not really a group organized in a way where you're fighting some kind of army. It's just a bunch of individuals who feel the same way about certain things and react by trying to preform acts of terror and resisting against the American military, mostly as individuals.

IMO the American government should have stayed out of all this **** completely.

Last edited by fido123; 10-23-2010 at 11:11 AM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote