View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:49 AM   #2263
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Cata really increased and decreased alot of classes and races.

I roll an Alliance Night Hawk Death Knight. (Will be switching races to Worgen, or course, when Cata comes out though.)

Since the new patch 4.0.1 its kicked the hell outta us. My brother is a Draenai Death Knight and is level 79 and is already doing 3k DPS with a 2100 Gear Score. I'm a 5413 Gear Score TANK (Blood Spec of course) and a 5768 Gear Score Frost Dual Wield DPS as my secondary talent spec. I was hitting 9k flat out on Saurfang with 21k crits >.< Now, I'm doing roughly 10-11k DPS on him with 25k crits ... go figure.

Each class got its speed ups and alot got it speed downs when it comes to their talents. Shrinking the talent tree really didn't do much for anyone, especially Hunters. There still OP as ever even with Volley removed from there abilities.

So far I've seen Shamans increase drastically in their DPS and Healing specs. Other than that, most of us really are bleh.

I can say this though, that when Cata comes out it will take roughly 2 months for them to fixing the bugs and stuff. I know a few server GMS and all of which have said the same thing.

As for this patch = 8 out of 10 hate it.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote