View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:48 AM   #51
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: I wonder what happened to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love you View Post
GG_Guru comes on Dragon's Fury from time to time to chill. He also started to work a lot more, stopped smoking, and is currently studying harder so he can go to a decent college.

In other words, he matured a lot more than you think
Well good for him. I hope he actually makes something out of himself quite honestly. I never bore any true ill will towards the kid like some people did by posting his phone number around and prank calling him, but I certainly had my fun at his expense.

I remember people PMing me like crazy when his number got out. HEY FOIL HERE'S GG_GURU'S PHONE NUMBER MAN CALL HIM DUDE DO IT, but I thought that was really terrible and definitely blurring the boundaries between internet and real life. So, whatever people may think, I never actually placed a call to him or harassed him in that manner. Naturally, I continued to destroy him on the forums, but I thought that was pretty reasonable punishment for his every day ****posting.

If he's what you say he has become, I'd gladly welcome him back to the forums. Even I've changed a bit. Towards the end of 2009, I became a pretty awful poster and I recognize that. It was cheap entertainment for me while I was doing it. I've mellowed out since FFR went down, that's for sure. This is not to say that I'm not up for a good flame every so often, especially when it's warranted, but the former foil who went around specifically looking to derail a thread or start a flame war is no more.
foilman8805 is offline   Reply With Quote