View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #176
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

Holy, ****ing, cockballs ****. I was all set today to pounce on AC and Argo for their hard-ons for the lynching of "inactives" and I get all this ****? **** all of you.

Anyway, so why are we randomly switching to Ruritsu? Everything I've read from him thus far is typical Ruritsu; just weird-ass bull****. I definitely don't think he's a wolf and don't care if Argo is a better player or not because if Argo is a wolf, and he's definitely on my list, than I'd much rather a better wolf die before a ****ty human.

As far as my vote goes, I think AC1 is either a driving force for the wolves if the wolves truly are going for the "don't wolf someone and blame inactives" ploy. However, I also strongly believe that he may just be a very stubborn human. If this is the case, which is much more likely with AC, then I'm going to have to vote Argo. Practically every post I've seen from him has been just going along with any post advocating the inactive wolf team idea. He seems extremely excited to kill the inactive players and just finally switched his vote to Ruritsu after seeing that everyone else did. I think he's a WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING (you're welcome) because he just follows the herd. I know that if I strongly believe something as a human, I DO NOT back down from it until I'm undoubtedly convinced that I'm wrong.

In conclusion, my vote is for Argo because he is a sheep. in. wolf's. clothing.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.