View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:02 PM   #130
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica
Default Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

Also reading the thread you made a comment about my lurking? That's stupid. I come out and post when I have something I need to say. Not just for the sake of posting to say 'hay I'm herrreee'.

Also.. Because I'm bored and have nothing else to do. Here are my thoughts on a few of the current palyers.

tupac - Has probably only posted twice this entire game, I'm not sure as to his activity on AIM but if we were to even acknowledge the inactivity idea, tupac never posted night 1 and has hardly posted in the thread at all, but this could be a bored human as well as wolf trying to keep under the radar.

iggy - As per usual, the only person proactively trying to steer the human team in the right direction.

AC - Seems to go back and forth with his ideas on how the game should be played three or four times a phase. Launched a weak attack on me just for rebutting an attack on iggy for his activity (or lack thereof).

Gun - Has only gotten on to vote. Noticed no other monumental things from him aside from this but.. knowing gun and his tendancy to stay quiet in general, not sure what to think as to him being a wolf or not.

Argo - Seems to reiterate what other people say, but that may just be me not paying attention to detail. Besides, I've gotten attacked for agreeing a lot and turned out human before so... Eh. I dunno.

Rawr - Who? i dont even...

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu