View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #7
Mythix
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Mythix
Default Re: My apache HQ render (56k/1200*p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _.Spitfire._ View Post
As far as I can tell you have a serious lack of self-discipline and self-criticism. Your models are still way too basic.
Be critical about your own work and add more details. Use reference material, there's nothing wrong with doing that.
But right now this is just a shiny blob with blades on top.

Also, when will you start modelling parts seperately? lol
How is anyone able to get in this thing?

And one other thing. Why don't you try something original? All the work I've seen by you is of existing and unoriginal items, like cars etc.
Last part answer = wat?

There's nothing wrong with my self critisism, though, my dicipline.. Well, probably some. But I don't exceed a certain point of details with my model for stuff I can fix with a displacement map, bump maps or opacity maps. I used alot of reference material, I'm actually sorta surprised the model turned out this badly to you guys that you would draw a fact that I didn't even use blueprints for it.

(sorry if I sound like a kid btw, I appreciate your critisism; I really do. Please stay this aggressive when criticising otherwise there would be nothing to think about for me, really)

I have rigged it, frozed all rotation points so it's impossible to do weird stuff. You can't rotate the propels any directions, they automaticly follow a cylinder aligned to the chopper when you push the chopper, the door can only be rotated in Z axis; and between 0 and 80 only. Windows/doors can rotate and open fyi =p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g--OLvQKnY

I don't know if that link works yet but I've uploaded me moving it just to show how to get in it xD