Thread: TWG XC: Deja Vu
View Single Post
Old 11-6-2009, 01:08 AM   #361
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

well said afro for why u84 is 99% not a wolf. he's a smart player that is good at social engineering (lol, seriously though). there isn't a good reason why a wolf would come out as "seered green" the way he did"..... unless (I don't think anyone mentioned this) was that maybe there are only two wolves left, him and the master. so maybe this is just his way of trying to lull us into a false sense of security of him being green so that the wolves will have a chance of winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet89 View Post

Current vote count:
u84(0.01)-mak
jwcgator(0.01)-
mak-u84, syhto, afro
afro-vic

That is all.
I know that getting phantoms doesn't necessarily mean you're human... but still... the fact that 5 people still have to vote is odd, and I think perhaps we should consider all the people who have voted already as potential wolves... though of course day still hasn't ended, so some people may be a little slow to vote (like I, admittedly, was two phases ago, and am sort of now)

at this point, I will vote a2p because I find his posts a bit defensive and forced (first post about "what do we do now that manti is dead" and the most current one defending maki). maki and a2p may both be wolves, but maki hasn't really done or said anything, imo, to be considered a wolf (though again, a2p's defense of him is kind of weird)

will change to maki I guess in case we need insta if more people don't vote