Old 11-2-2009, 09:36 PM   #488
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown
Default Re: The Phantom Slayer Halloween Disaster Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
lmfao the right one? oh gawd. your 16 what would you know about the "right one" dude just get your dick wet and lose the V card then tell me about that. high school is all about ****in around ;p

and btw homeslice, i don't act like im tough **** ;p but for you robbie i would wait til your 18 and have an EPIC showdown of takedown vs krunky ..... that my friend ... would be the greates 2 seconds of my life

cwutididthar? lawl

and dude, you KEEP using the "like omg totally krunky is arguin with a 16 year old like OMGGGGG"

but in all reality my friend, you say your smarter and more mature than a 16 year old ... yet ... your proving your mentality is lower :/

rob, please, just stop, your losing this war, and you will continue to lose this war over and over and over and over again.

OH i just reread something " sorry i believe in the right one to lose it unlike you"

hahaha i answered this somewhat but dude, i lost it when you were ****in 4 lmfao hahahaha sorry that made my day just wanted to point that out ....

robbie want some pointers? make sure that when you go to do it, you hit the right hole xD belly buttons dont count :/ try practicing with a blow up doll man when you can position yourself correctly and able to shove it in without touchin then your good. XD
Well, tbh, I need to be real careful about high school. I need to maintain an average above 85 so when do I have time to worry about sluts? And by the time I'm 18, I would forget about you so good job buddy. And 2 seconds in a fight against me when I'm 18? haha. Dude I'd probably be benchpressing 210lbs + by then so sucks to be you. And yes reality I like acting smart, but when it comes to the Internet, why try acting smart? Like come on that's common sense right there. And I'm not trying to have a war, you people cause me to spaz out all of the time. And losing the "V" card does not matter to me right now btw. And nah, I rather not use a blow up doll. Acutally I rather not worry about sex right now at all.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix