Old 11-1-2009, 12:00 PM   #190
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
It's also not like he even tried. He saw there were votes on him, didn't say anything with substance in regards to defending himself. You would have at least tried. Anyone would have at least tried.
There is no defending what he did. He simply did it.

Were I in his position, I would have started calling people stupid. I would explain the situation once, then I would just start calling people stupid, probably laden with offensive language. What he did was explain himself a couple of times then got pissed off and rolled over to die.

Quote:
Never said his shift in play was. I'd love gun to be more active a player. What got me was his poor defense on himself. Like I said.
You can't say that unless the "evidence" on a person is something which he could reason himself away from.

All he can say is "yes, I am trying something new this game because I wanted to help activity by taking a play from Afro's playbook." And he said this. There is nothing more he can say regarding it. He thoroughly explained his actions reasonably, but this wasn't enough of a defense for you?

Why should he be defensive? He didn't do anything wrong! When he actually became defensive is when he started seeming off to me, but apparently you wanted him to be MORE defensive?