View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 05:01 AM   #53
Afrombean
FFR Player

Default Re: Is it wrong to be gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
First thing wrong with this post: you compare being gay to doing drugs. One of them is harmful to your body, the other isn't.
Right. Sodomy can cause damage to the colon, while drugs like marijuana are totally safe in every way.

Quote:
One of them can be a choice or it can be a biological imperative that is out of your control.
What.

Having gay sex is not a biological imperative. Nor is doing drugs, unless the person is physiologically addicted. Sex itself could be called a biological imperative, but specific kinds are personal preference, not imperatives. For example, a pedophile might be turned on by little girls and want to plow them, but it's not biological drive that leads them to wanting to plow little girls. All the biological drive does is make them want to plow something, it's up to the individual to decide what.

Quote:
Land lines are not convenient anymore.
Land lines are plenty convenient for me.

But sorry, I'm new to the thread. What does this have to do with gay sex??

Quote:
The number of children, the ratio of straight:gay couples, etc. will not change.
Not true, I'd say. There are plenty of homosexual people who parent children biologically when if they were gay and in a gay couple, they'd instead adopt an already existing child.

So the number of children should decrease, but it might be negligible, and actually, I'd say having more children be adopted would be a good thing.
Afrombean is offline   Reply With Quote