Old 10-13-2009, 09:16 PM   #129
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: '09 MLB World Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireking550 View Post
Yes the Rockies did have a harder division in my mind, having two playoff contenders to play against compared to the possible marlins.
You obviously didn't follow the wild card chase in the NL. The Braves were threatening the Rockies for the wild card and were ahead of the Marlins until the final game of the season. The Rockies had a better record because they're in a weaker division. They had more games against the Diamondbacks and the Padres than the Braves and Marlins had against the Nationals. And again, head-to-head records don't lie. The East beat on the west in most of their opportunities.
Quote:
I am trying to be unBiased, i am a red sox fan
Oxymoron. And also why I have no respect for you. **** the red sox.
Quote:
The Rockies "SHOULD HAVE WON" i never said deserved, they had the lead when they needed it and their best pitcher (the closer should be the best on every team) blew it for them when they need them. The Phillies can't wait till than to try and beat the Dodgers because if they do the Dodgers will have a 6 run lead over team. I liked the Rockies better in beating the Dodgers, i think the Phillies will lose in 6.
And what a freaking hypocrite you're being here. The Rockies wouldn't have even made the playoffs if it weren't for all the comeback wins they had. So you're saying they SHOULDN'T HAVE WON [sic] those games?
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
All_That_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote