View Single Post
Old 09-3-2009, 09:40 PM   #91
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: ★★Sam and GG's Megapack RELEASED!★★

I was gone the entire day so I haven't had time to post earlier when you directed comments towards me.

I'm only giving you my opinion on your files speaking from my own personal experience as a step artist. Sure, I may not be a Dark Chancellor, but that does not mean that I can't give you some honest and constructive criticism. I'm not just a random step artist either. I'm pretty well known for submitting and judging for the Xoon packs, if you have doubts towards any of my judging. The way you're interpreting my reviews are far too personal since you're classifying my review as "trolling" and "time wasted". Be glad that I actually spent time and effort to download this pack and go through the files. Originally I was just going completely ignore this (e.g. see my very first post in the thread).

That's all I have to say to you. In regards to any other of your thoughts or comments regarding my review, I honestly don't care. I gave you my 2 cents. Whether or not you agree with any of it is completely up to you.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote