Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 6 Key FFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup View Post
A: still don't understand what you're trying to say
B: ---
C: it's not "more difficult," it's a completely different style of play. easy 6 key files will still be easier than fgo 4 key files. this argument is totally stupid
D: I play ffr from time to time, but why play it when you can just do it on sm?
E: it's 'SINGLES' and I still don't get why bring 'SINGLES' to ffr when it can just be left to SM

this can be developed in parallel to 4 key's other features

1. still the only semi-valid argument you have
2. and do any of these have the same style of 6 key play that ffr will offer? I don't think so
3. oh it's needed and wanted alright, you just don't see it

btw some people can't even get sm to work on their computers. I'm not kidding

P.S. that's why we have easy files and hard files, for newbies that just want familiarity and veterans who can actually appreciate the game

still only one semi-valid argument, but whatever, lack of support from one person ain't gonna hurt us. at least you're not against us
A:--
B:--
C: I'll leave it at that, but the more keys the longer it takes to adjust to it. That's more or less my point if someone new was on the site.
D: Competition in a better community.. (ODI is lol (SM))
E: But it wasn't and it took a lot of work to get it as it is now, this goes back to point '1.' in my last post.

1.--
2. No but do many people understand that? To anybody 'new' 5-6-7 key or all the same, just the more keys seems more harder. Also explain what more Solo 6 key has to offer than any other 4+ key game.
3. I bet...

I bet 99% of the reasons why SM wouldn't work on someones computer is because they did something wrong to there SM or there computer and 95% of the time it's a fixable problem.

P.s. Understood, but I'm trying to look from a newbies point of view instead of just my own.

Though you might only see one good claim, look at in all ways rather than just having something 'new' to FFR. WE might see a dead end but new players are at the beginning (totally went back to a earlier point >.>)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwref View Post
That's a pretty good point, actually. I definitely can't play SM anywhere I go (even if the computer has it I'd still have to set it up with Orbular and my Cmod to get decent scores, whereas FFR will always have the same black background and x1.75 and songs that I'm used to), and even on this computer Stepmania takes me several minutes to load because of how many songs I have. FFR's definitely more accessible, which is a big plus.
1. If you can play FFR (arrows) then why need to change to Orbular on SM??
2. Adding a Cmod takes less than a minute..
3. Play on your on computer that already has Orbular and your Cmods
4. Options\Background options and change the BG brightness to 0 and you'll always have a black background.
5. Your Cmod doesn't change unless you change it and play songs that you enjoy.
6. Unless you play SMO a lot then remove ALL your packs and just take the songs you play out of them and place them into 1 folder, that way your not loading 93849834 songs when you only play 20 of them
7. All the reasons you stated can be countered (1-6) with better possibilities therefore the difference of accessibility is the same (for me at least)

or

Use a flashdrive with SM so if you transfer from comp to comp you'll have your sh*t?
Oni-Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote