View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 09:02 PM   #55
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20
Default RE: Re: RE: jTWG III - Locked in the middle of Nowhere - Nig

Ok, after talking to both slacky and danceguy, here's what I think about this whole convo conviction. I know Freak personally and I know the way he plays his strategies, he carefully plans them and plots them out carefully. Plus I have proof of an alliance between him and three other humans. Now Freak wouldn't come directly out and tell people he was the guardian unless he trusted them enough to tell them. Now, those in the alliance knew that he was a human, nothing more, and he probably wanted to keep it that way. Now on to my suspicions, after reading slacky's convo with spheroid, I think Slacky's more confused if anything because we all thought blade was the guardian. Now why wouldn't the wolves go after Spheroid instead of Freak unless they were playing smart strategy trying to find the special roled humans. Now that leaves me to suspect Spheroid more then Slacky. Why wouldn't Freak tell any of his other alliance members that Spheroid was in on it unless he suspected him. I find it really hard to believe that Freak would blame someone who he trusted and who he's known for most of his life. Until someone comes out with better evidence than little bits of convos that could easily be manipulated into bandwagoning on one individual, then I'm not convinced. I'll vote tomorrow once I contact a couple of Freak's alliance members and find out what the heck is going on