View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:02 PM   #206
iluswirl
Clueless & Comfortable
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iluswirl
Default Re: Michael Jackson...is dead.

Now before everybody reads this and sees disrespect, that's not what i'm after here. While i've never been sure what to believe on his crappy publicity, I still respect the man. All dead deserve a degree of respect.

Anyway, on with the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
What about the countless numbers of other people that die every day?

Michael jackson isn't any better then these people.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

I mean really. I was shocked to hear he was dead, but if I had seen a person I never knew in my life die in the street (which does not have to be a terrible death), I would feel much more terrible over that person's death than Michael Jackson's. Celebrities don't need to be so special. I don't understand why people go insane because "BRANGELINA IS IN THIS MOVIE!!1!11!" whereas some minor actors could possibly play the parts better.

It just doesn't make sense. They deal with crappy media all of their lives and then everybody freaks when they die. I'm sure the ones who have level heads would want everybody to treat their death just as you would a strangers, because, in all reality, that's what they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojack2424 View Post
you folks should check out the reaction on youtube =o everyone of his videos, massive respect shown from people
Really FFR? We can't all show respect, but youtube can? What the heck kind of place are we becoming? No wonder we don't get new members, our community doesn't seem warm and inviting like it used to be. I'm sorry, but that's just the cold hard truth.

And no, i'm not targeting you as a person because you could very well be a very nice person, but please, LEAVE THE GODDAMN TROLLING AND POOR TASTE IN THE GARBAGE BIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolutionomega View Post
R.I.P. Michael Jackson.
Maybe now he'll truly get peace.

P.s. Alien Ant Farm's version was better...
Agreed.
iluswirl is offline   Reply With Quote