View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #2233
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: R1 - Actual Song Difficulties V2

What I've told many about FFR is that it's not physically possible for some people to be as good as the pro's, or even me, and I'm not THAT good. However, I have told my friends who want to start it's within everyone's capabilities to AAA one of the FMO's between 76-78. What I'm saying is, I'd like Oni to be moved up, but the people who say they will never get it if we move it up is just incorrect. No, I understand some people will never AAA songs like Ketsarku, BB Evo, or even EHHS which I think isn't that bad, but everyone should be physically capable of AAA'ing NWE and Choprite. If you don't think you'll ever AAA even those, then why are you even trying to improve at FFR if you think you'll never reach an achievable level? Almost none of us will be as good as EAG or Rubix, but everyone has a shot at being at my level and other people like WTFBrandon. When I first started FFR as damanwithdaskillz, I couldn't even FC Thinking Different (although that was back when it was VC and had no color coating and no speed mods, and OMW was FMO while Force of Light was FGO) and now look at me, I have over 10 FMO AAA's and 10 more BF's, you can do it too, so don't complain. It's unfair to have Oni on a song like NWE, but if we take that away, you should still be able to AAA Choprite and Epidermis eventually
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)
stavie33 is offline   Reply With Quote