View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #1231
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru
Default Re: World of Warcraft

If the best in slot cloth item is for both holy paladins and priests, then I would have no problem with you rolling against me. However, if my best in slot cloth piece is really a side grade for you and there exists multiple leather, mail, and plate pieces that are far superior to my item, you shouldn't be able to roll on it (which is usually the case). As I said before, if the piece goes to me, I'll be using it for the rest of the content. If the item goes to you, then there's a chance that your best in slot will come by and you will replace the cloth piece.

So tonight, our guild took a vote to see whether or not we want to blaze through the content or try several hard modes. Most of the people voted to try the hard modes. We accomplished the Flame Leviathan hard mode (you get 2 Badges of Conquest instead of just one!), but the rest of the night wasn't so awesome. We tried to down the heart on XT several times on the first pass, but despite bringing slightly better dps, we kept falling 20k short. After several intentional wipes on XT, we were feeling tired and just decided to finish up Ignis, Kologarn, and Auriaya and called it a night. We attempted the Assembly of Iron a couple times, but it was pretty clear we lost our focus. Our off tank was eating too many of that huge lightning hit.

~Tsugomaru
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote