Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gano View Post
The 368 is w/ talents, why don't you have a boomkin/spriest =(
Our guild has 7 level 80s. Two DKs (tank, dps), two Warlocks, a Mage, a Druid (resto), a Shaman (ele), and a Hunter. This is 8, but the Hunter's alt is one of the locks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Dreams View Post
I think if you throw out mp5 you're going to be screwed. :P
And this is where my problem is. Even if you clothies hate spirit, it's not wasted. It's just a tertiary attribute. MP5 and Spirit is 100% wasted on Elemental Shaman. We do not go out of mana. We have no talents converting spirit to anything. It is a 0% DPS increase. It is a 0% stat increase. It does not benefit us at all.

The dev team fixed our Tier set before it went live, thankfully. A lot of elemental shaman complained that it had mp5, which is, again, a wasted stat. Believe it or not, the tier Restoration helmet was better for us than our own Elemental helmet. Why wasted stats were appearing even on our Tier gear is beyond me (it's on our t7 gear still >_>). So, we complained and got the three sets of mp5 converted into Hit, Crit, and Haste. But that doesn't fix the problem of the over-abundance of mp5 spellpower mail in Ulduar.

Here's the most fun of all of it. Let's say I run with a group of 25 and one of the healers is a Restoration Shaman. Even if one of the mp5 pieces has a crapton of spellpower so much that it would be a DPS upgrade for me, I wouldn't (technically) be allowed to roll on it! But on the flip side, since they don't need mp5, they can roll on my sp/crit/haste mail, since it's still an upgrade for them.

Last edited by Squeek; 04-30-2009 at 10:08 PM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote