View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #60
passivegirl
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Wheres the line, promiscuity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
So you few the female -permitting- a male to have sex with them to be a -reward-? You're rather implicitly putting women above men (no pun intended) in terms of sex. Is that your intention?
No, it wasn't my intention. It could happen with both sexes. Although, there are some stereotypes and double standards that are just a nuisance to stay away from, hence hardcore modern-day feminists and masculinists(?) usually annoying me.

Edit: Gah! A strangely active forum at the time. Submitted and saw two new posts pop up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
First of all - "sweet, romantic pain"? You've got to be kidding me. There's nothing romantic about pain. This is a perfect example of virgins with tunnel vision. EVEN THE PAIN WILL BE SWEET AND ROMANTIC, GUYS. SEX IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
Pain can be sweet and romantic. Sex can be beautiful. What's... so... weird about that?

Quote:
Second, and mainly, you're very confused if you think most promiscuous people just bang total strangers.
I didn't say that that's how it's usually done. However, I think a lot of promiscuous people still do it with almost complete strangers, though I'm not certain how often that is compared to with different friends.

Quote:
It's dumb for you to have sex with people you don't know.
Agreed.

Quote:
Just clueless enough to have not had sex before. First time, the guy's probably going to come really quick, and the girl rarely comes at all thanks to the pain (assuming she hasn't stuck a dildo in before, but since she's saving herself, I'm going to go ahead and assume she hasn't). Plus, the dude's too clueless to finish the girl off because he's never fingered someone or eaten them out.
Honestly, these are exactly the type of things that do not matter in a passionate, long-lasting relationship, as I'd assume they'd be over the shallowness and distorted reality of perfection in one another and, thus, perfection in each other's first performances.

Last edited by passivegirl; 04-21-2009 at 01:30 PM..
passivegirl is offline   Reply With Quote