View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #32
Necros140606
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Necros140606 Send a message via MSN to Necros140606
Default Re: Wheres the line, promiscuity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passivegirl View Post
I would form a rebuttal to this, but 'prude' isn't a verb.

Now, you're relating sex to... playing a board game, eating candy, and getting a haircut? So you're a whore *and* boring in bed. No wonder you don't think anything of doing it.

On the contrary. The people who find sex a big deal are those who realize that sex is generally best when meaningful, and when you can truly relate to the person. Besides, when it's with someone you trust and know extremely well, you can even open up to them about all the strange fetishes you have (**** the Internet) for maximum goodness.
let me open a little pharentesis. we make a huge deal of sexuality because it's something that is firestamped in bold letters in our mind since we are children, labeled directly or indirectly as "immoral" or "dirty", "something you don't want others to know/see", "private" etcetera. i'm not saying you're wrong, nay, everything you say is actually right... with this mind setting we receive from our environment.

now, the question isn't whether your beliefs are right or not, but, if after your self-analisys, if you find those beliefs to be correct, logic and meaningful or the product of some mind distortion inherited from hundred years ago. you do your daily self-analisys, right?

the first time is meaningful as long as you make a whole culture about it, having doubts and extremely high expectations, but what should matter it's not how the FirSt TimE goes, but the moment itself of the union of the bodies and minds. being it your first, fifth or thirteenth time doesn't make any difference. the whole story about first time sex just doesn't make sense to me, as chances are high it won't be great, and waiting for years just makes you lose precious time and experience. it's not like you are more "ready" if you're 18 and stil virgin rather than 14.

Being a slut or not, having an active sexual life doesn't hurt anyone. The opposite, since you're following your body instincts, it makes you and the partner feel good (did you know that going against your istincts isn't healty?). The only way it could be defined negative is if you're careless about contraceptives and protection from sexual transmitted diseases. Trying to define boundaries in human behaviour only results in personal interpretations, which are ultimately meaningless.