Old 04-8-2009, 09:54 AM   #71
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to funmonkey54
Default Re: PARTlClPAT3 - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
The point of participating though is to try to get the message out there that you shouldn't treat people with alternative sexualities different. You don't have to agree, that's simply you're opinion and as long as it's educated and you're still open minded, I thank you even if it conflicts with mine. Point is, you don't have to agree with the lifestyle, but do you agree with the idea they shouldn't be bashed or treated like sub-humans?

Personally I won't be doing this. I go to a Christian school, and there are a lot of ignorant people there. Plus I'm still in the closet and on thin ice as my friends say I act really gay @_@
Yes, yes. I realize that. But I do not agree that someone should be appraised or treated differently in a positive way for being homosexual either. If I were to participate in this, it would most likely be misconstrued and twisted into my support of the lifestyle in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
Being gay is like being retarded, it's something that happens in the fetus. I guess you don't condone retards? ;D
I don't believe homosexuality is something that happens in the fetus one bit. They have not fully proved it scientifically. If they are able to change some hormones in a dog or some other animal and make it homosexual, then I will believe it.

Also, retardation is not a lifestyle. Retardation is a disability. Do you consider homosexuality a disability? ;D

funmonkey54 is offline   Reply With Quote