Old 03-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #825
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWC Rules, Policies, Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Can we get a rule saying that when the host posts the post game they have to do the host sign ups for the next game too? I hate waiting like this :[
I told pnt and flaw not to post the host sign ups immediatly after the postgame. But of course you didn't read it because you never post a comment other then when is the next game starting in potgame threads.

This is why:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Host sign ups won't go up for 2 or 3 days.

We have been skipping out on the postgames recently and just jumping into the next game without giving our thoughts on the game, thanks to the host and comments to other players. Use this time to discuss plans you had that didn't work. Things you were angry about happening (night 1 wolvings etc). Comments to newer players about how to be more decieving.
There also isn't enough players for two active TWG games at a time. jTWG should remain closed untill we get a stable active userbase for one game. If that happenes we can re-open jtwg. but the last jtwg was (from what ive heard) an inactive peice of crap game.

Here's a thought. Lets stop having two badly inactive games being played and start playing one good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-12-2009 at 10:01 PM..
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote