View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #481
Vuture
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Vuture Send a message via Yahoo to Vuture Send a message via Skype™ to Vuture
Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
So no advice then?
I'll get to you in a second, first I wanna touch on this tanking issue.

I'd have to say, I think Prot Wars/Pally's make the best tanks. While DKs pull tons of aggro if speced correctly, I'm a hunter my pet rhino has pulled aggro of DKs with growl off. Granted, that's a crappy DK if that happens, but I've never had that issue with a war or pally. In addition, DKs really aren't meant to be a tanking class. More of a DPS IMO. I have even had DKs ask to duel just my Rhino alone (mind you I'm lvl 72 with a 71 Rhino) and that pet alone was gotten lvl 75/76 DKs down to 2k health before he died.

Now about you Gun92, I recommend going Shadow if you do alot of soloing. This way you aren't healing 100 times a fight instead of just DoTing the **** out of mobs. I've seen shadow priests obliterate mobs in about 10 seconds without a single scratch. Now once you hit around 65 or above, I recommend respeccing Holy, as those are in low supply but high demand at that level. If you plan to PvP, I'd still go Shadow until lvl 60 then respec Discipline.

Question: What is the meaning of life?
Answer: When life give you lemons, SQUIRT THEM IN THE EYES OF THOSE WHO ASK THAT QUESTION!
Vuture is offline   Reply With Quote