View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #328
Solid Dreams
FFR Player

Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Psycho View Post
For starters, I hate having low avoidance. I think that having the stats more towards dodging and parrying a little bit better than just taking reduced damage. I didn't want to get the Imp Revenge because seeing IMMUNE popping up every 6 seconds gets ungodly annoying. My threat is already some of the best on my server, so why bother with a small increase?

Shield Block should not always be up because it's a 10 sec skill with a 40 second cool down... I do pop it every time it's up on a boss fight, but that's only so I can get bigger SS crits(so far my harders with Lath's trinket and shield block is 8.5k).

Averaging at 7.6k threat on a single target is good and all, I just still wish I could do what paladins do. fight for a minute then go afk until the fight is over.
Oh, yeah, I forgot, I wasn't talking about threat, I was talking about DPS. Optimize for dps, since there's not much else we need to do to hold aggro.

Hell, it sucks having a DK MT with me around if I'm pugging groups, because they can't keep aggro off of me, because they haven't learned the basics of taunt juggling.

So I'm just doing my normal cycles and snatching aggro away. Really a pain.
Solid Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote