View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 05:49 PM   #1
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Default Junior Werewolf Game II Sign-ups

Snapps is hosting this game. Note that for the next month, however, he will not be able to be online due to computer problems, so I (psychic25) will log on for him and perform any hosting duties. Note that this is psychic25 talking right now. Whenever I post as Snapps, I will say that this is psychic25 talking. Also, I'm on the phone with him right now, and will be any time that I post as him. He is telling me EXACTLY what to post- he IS the host, after all. So if you do have a question about this, PM Snapps and I will tell him your question or answer it to the best of my ability.

Also note that he can only get on sometimes at school, around the hours of 9 and 10 A.M. PST. And not every day, either.

Thank you.

Rules

Some things to notice:

1. For newcomers to the TWG forum, this is the JUNIOR Werewolf Game, which means that this game will accept anybody, including (and especially) newbies. We turn nobody away. It would be more appropriate if the more advanced players do not play in this (unless they really want to).

2. Also, I'm not sure what the rules are on this, but I do believe that if you are currently playing in the regular TWG, you are not eligible to play in this round. However, if you are dead, then it is fine.

3. To play in this game, you MUST be able to post every day. If not that, then AT LEAST every other day. Inactivity can spoil the whole game for your team. (Just look at Chromer in jTWG I.)

4. Also, it helps VERY VERY VERY MUCH if you have AIM. If you do not have it, GET IT. NOW. This is for catching up with what's going on, and gives you the ability to sideplay (do things that are not seen on the forums).

For this game, there will be 16 slots, and a Day 1 wolf kill. There will also be a seer, psychic, guardian, and 3 wolves. Roles will be randomized through random number generator.

Nah, I think that's it. Sign-ups will end after we get 16 slots.

Slots:

1. Wayfaerer_
2. Tsuteto (undecided)
3. VashtheGunman7
4. kickassbuddy
5. Gamepro17616
6. DDRadicted
7. deltro300111
8. ddrruler
9. Chromer
10. Freak83

Tentative: Lupin_the_3rd and patron_viridantis