View Single Post
Old 01-3-2005, 11:09 AM   #12
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

to clarify for you Afro.... what blah said is correct. and, because i mentioned the fox thing to LD (he was the guardian, not a mason....), he didn't know how to respond, so he asked Chardish. then he told me he was the guardian. then Q decided he didn't want to play. all of that collectively resulted in chardish re-doing the roles... not just because of me. and, after the roles were switched, LD was a mason... but there was no way that i knew that 100%. part of me though eyespew and LD were wolves trying to screw me over...

also, i forgot to mention this earlier... before night 4 started (the night i was killed), i told LD that i sent PMs to 3 different people in the game telling them all that LD/Eyespew/Guido were masons, etc... but that they couldn't open the PMs unless i died.... i told him this so that if he was a wolf, he wouldn't kill me... and if he was a mason, his reaction would give him away as such. i never sent any PMs out, but LDs reaction of "if you screwed us over, i will hunt you down and kill you IRL" convinced me he was really a mason. LD is so funny... he takes this game more seriously than i do.

And jeebs... let me host twg8. i'll even host 9 and 10 also, if y'all wish me not to play for a few games.