View Single Post
Old 01-3-2005, 10:21 AM   #7
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Ok, now a few things make sense. Tass and LD obviously had some sort of PM sharing or something. That's why LD was so sure of Tass when Tass could easily have been a wolf.

The thing that pissed me off is that I got lynch'd basically because I went against Tass. Even if I had been human, I would have acted in EXACTLY THE SAME WAY. It's bull that everyone would assume I'm a wolf just based on the fact that I accused Tass. Whatever, though. It is just a game after all.

Since eb touched on his wolfing, I'll comment. I told Alain that we should keep him alive. Alain didn't listen though. He was convinced that the best plan was to kill the guardian. I don't see why he needed to die if we could know who he was guarding every night and just not wolf them. So, if my lynching is anyone's fault beside my own, it's Alain's. My plan would have had keeping eb alive as long as possible, finding out who he was guarding and avoiding that person. Tass probably would have been wolfed second day, because if I remember correctly eb was unsure if he was going to guard him after the first day and I'm sure I could convince him to not guard Tass. After that, we could just go crazy killing the psychic (emccky), then the masons (LD, Guido, and Jpec, if my memory serves). It would have been cake, that is unless eb figured me out, which he easily could have. Oh well, I'm ranting now and I'm sure no one wants to read all this.

My thoughts on Tass being banned from the next TWGs: I think a ban should be indefinite. He's cheated in the past and still done it this game. I really don't think Tass should be allowed to play unless he convinces the hosts that he's not going to cheat anymore.

Also, Tass, you are wrong. A phantom vote is sufficient to cause an instalynch. If there's an instalynch, the day ends and no more votes count. Why can't you just accept that the humans couldn't win?