View Single Post
Old 01-3-2005, 04:44 AM   #2
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

I sure did screw us over, but I felt it was a risk that I was willing to take. The thought never left my mind that stretchy really was a wolf, and that she was just getting by while she was with me, but I felt I was being realistic in my assumption otherwise. I guess I should have been tipped off when she wouldn't read her PM's in front of me and how she knew who one was from even though I saw one of the popups come up, but I just figured she was a popular person here and got lots of PMs.

Also, my trying to hide information didn't help too much when stretchy auto-signed on my AIM at home and INSTANTLY got IMmed by both of the other masons revealing more information to me. Seriously, though, eyespew, "How goes the masonry?" is not a good salutation.

I apologize to all the humans for my inaction, though. I never once read through this thread critically, so I was just going day to day, voting on whims or just what I could gather from the recent posts. Hell, two TWG days and three nights have passed since I've come here. Anyway, this is because I'm on break, so I'd rather be doing other things than spending time on TWG.

Because of that, I probably won't be participating in the next TWG, since my break extends to the twelfth; I want to help my team, not just be there as another human. This decision may have to do with me getting tired of it, too. I'm not sure of that myself, but we'll see when signups for the TWG after the next comes up.

Regarding Tassel's punishment, I move for a two-game ban for Tassel, which includes playing and hosting. It was a flagrant disregard of the rules and the spirit of the game. I don't care what defense he has, if he's not going to play by our rules, he's not going to play with us at all. Two games sounds fair enough for me; it's long enough to notice (hell, I actually forgot today that I'd sat out a game), but not obscene, and fitting for the crime (I guess).

Anyway, GJ wolves, especially stretchy, since Afro got owned and alain failed to avoid suspicion (as far as I could tell, at least, and I think that was before stretchy took over). Humans, well, we were unlucky.

Until next time.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.