View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #11163
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread

1. dood: about the email thing... i'm already paying $75/year extra out of my pocket to increase my email storage space because of simfiles... so, no. not getting a new email for them. there's no need. i'd have to buy extra storage for that. 7 GB isn't enough. I think i'm at 20 or so right now, out of the 50GB i get with the upgrade.

2. guru: you're an idiot. only an idiot would send me a blank .sm file two different times. only an idiot would not read the instructions on something that is apparently so important to him. only an idiot would call reading a bitch. and, on top of all that... your other submitted file is in this batch still. but, IIRC, blu already looked it over and told me it was worse than garbage. get off your high horse and stfu until you have some clout in this sub-community of simfilers.

3. everyone else... thanks for your assistance, but it's not needed. and it's over now. so no more.