View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 05:04 PM   #101
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: Don't reply to strange threads here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
THEN YOU ****ING CODE IT.

GOD.

STOP ****ING WHINING.

If you want to yell at someone, yell at Synth, OK? If it were Tass and I, we'd have 5 different human verification systems. Synth does not like e-mail verification because it turns away legitimate users. Synth does not like human verification because it turns away legitimate users. BLAME SYNTH.
I never intended my comments to be directed at you guys who can't take the actions necessary to enact them. You can go ahead and take everything I said as being directed at Synth himself, although, I must admit, I haven't seen him on the forums lately. Don't much feel like IMing him just to whine about this, but this is definitely something that should be prodded with as much force as is possible.

You guys (read: mods) aren't doing a bad job, but what you're doing shouldn't be necessary. We shouldn't be worrying about bringing them down after the fact, we should be worried about keeping them out in the first place.

Furthermore, I am not staff here. It is not my job to fix this problem. It is my job to bitch and complain about it so that the administration can be constantly reminded how important this problem is.