View Single Post
Old 09-2-2008, 12:17 AM   #25
zabuzafreak
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to zabuzafreak Send a message via MSN to zabuzafreak Send a message via Yahoo to zabuzafreak
Default Re: OSTER Project 7 Part VOCALOID Lesson Translation

Hi, I'm new to the forums (been playing the game for like 3 years or something) and I've been making music for about 4 years... but I have never heard anything about Vocaloid, until about ten minutes before I saw this thread in a sig.

Just a few noob questions...

Where do I get the editor? (I'm horrible at navigating Jap sites, as I can translate Kana to Romaji, but... I unfortunately have no idea what any Romaji means... lol.)

Where do I download voices, english and jap.

On a scale of 1-10 how hard are the editors to use? (I read the tut, but it makes it seem overcomplicated, a lot of the time, I read tut's like this, and I find out that you can actually simplify the process and still acheive great results)

Thanks in advance, and what an awesome job you did with the translation. I noticed a couple of gramatical errors, which I am sure is just the fact that some sentences do NOT turn out right when translated. Also... if the software isn't free... can someone pm me with a link to where they got it? Google gets old after a while >_<
zabuzafreak is offline   Reply With Quote