Old 08-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #59
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: My house got robbed and I lost almost $40000 worth of valuables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcliff View Post
Well, it's too late for any of us to tell you that something should have been done differently, but you should really keep your keys with you. Alternatively, if you don't want to worry about losing your keys, then get an automatic garage door opener, with an external keypad, and keep a door (from the inside of your house to your garage) unlocked. I find this much more secure because you don't have to keep track of an object.

Sorry that you're in such a horrible situation. I'd be pissed too if someone did this to my family. But like suggested before; go on the show "It Takes A Theif". You'll get a free alarm system (AND you get to be on national TV).
Just give this some time, I'm sure something or somebody will turn up, and you can at least get that bitch of a theif arrested.
Best wishes.
My garage has a keypad and you have to enter a certain code to open it

But the front door...... very vulnerable spot.

And I find it very stupid how a thief can persuade his way to not go to jail, and keep the valuables he stole. This person is deriving the money that someone else worked hard for. It's like you did all that work for nothing.

Something similar happened when I was on vacation. My parents didn't really view their credit card uses for gas, but it turned out that someone was in florida and used a credit card with our same number. How do we pay for gas in florida when we're in Mexico? Although this money loss is not nearly as large as Destiny's situation, you can understand what I'm saying here.

Plus, what did you do to the stealers? You probably did nothing bad to them, so why are they doing this to you?
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote