Thread: TWG II Signups!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 10:10 PM   #1
User6773

Default TWG II Signups!

I decided to open them tonight and close them at 1 PM EST Tuesday, which is when TWG II will start.

Because people are still learning how to be humans well, I've decided to institute the role of Psychic. The Psychic gets notified by PM every night how many wolves are left - so they essentially know if previous lynch victims were wolves or not. Keep in mind that like all the other roles, blatantly revealing your role is a good way to get killed.

So sign up here. Signing up presumes you'll be able to participate and be involved and read the thread, but PM me if you DO NOT want a special role (wolf/seer/guardian/psychic.) This is a good idea if you don't think you'll be able to be online much.

Note that all roles will be chosen randomly (barring the above.) Which means that someone who was a wolf last game doesn't have a lesser/greater chance of being one this game, etc. and I'm not going to rig it so that people who weren't wolves have a chance to be wolves.

If you don't know what The Werewolf Game is, read the old sign up thread and the thread from Game I.

Signups are limited to 18 people this time.

Attention players: Go into Profile at the top and choose to HIDE YOUR ONLINE STATUS for the duration of this game. If it's visible when you're online it can be obvious who the people with special roles are based on when I update the thread. Wolves were using the online indicators to their advantage last game, and they could do the same this game.

0 slots left.
The_Q
Kilgamayan
QreepyBORIS
Snapps
Kagome
SleeplessDragn
Tasuke
Cenright
Lightdarkness
Flypie
Tasselfoot