View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 09:45 PM   #16
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: Werewolf Game - Postgame Analysis

me too kilga, me too. i did really feel bad, because LD was taking it SO seriously... but, its a kill or be killed game, and you really were too open about everything LD.

my take on the game... fairly accurate with what chardish said of me in the analysis. i jumped right on Eric off the bat, and i should have hung back more after that, but i was really bored that day and wanted to do something. so, i nearly got myself killed off the bat. after that... i talked much much less. but, i was successful in getting Eric killed in day 1.

also... seriously humans... this is what i noticed more than anything... IF SOMEONE IS ACTING SUSPICIOUS EARLY IN THE GAME, THEY ARE HUMAN. its the humans that have to be suspicious of everyone, because they don't know who the wolves are. we wolves knew who each other were and were working together the entire game. read back over the game. i most certainly should have been killed on day 1 or 2, from pushing the Eric thing too much.

Also, kenzya should have been dead the day after LD died, if not on the day LD died. all night long LD was hounding me to change my vote to kenzya, but i didn't, and gave him absolutely nothing for a decent reason why. but, he never said anything about that here. what i did see is that if i kept my vote with qreepy, it would be a 50/50 between kenzya and LD, so naturally i switched my vote to LD, and have NO REASON FOR IT! if that isn't an amazing clue that i'm trying to protect kenzya, i don't know what is.

anyway, i look forward to playing again in WG2, and i'm even getting my woman to join up. but fear not, we shant be sharing anything unless we are both wolfies.

lastly... jay man... please lighten up next game. the stuff you were saying over AIM was really not cool. its just a game.

edit: after reading kilga's post..... jay was saying the same stuff to me. its just a game jay. remember that... and, you really should have figured kilga and i for wolves after everything you said and we still had nothing to say in return. you were making me feel real guilty as well.