View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #55
devonin
Very Grave Indeed
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin
Default Re: New Monitor = Skill?

Soulstone, you seem to fail to understand how incredibly advantaged you are, given the way you keep shooting your mouth off about it like it is nothing.

The most I ever got in allowance was 20.00/week, which required me to do a large amount of work to earn. All my family's "college fund" managed to do was cut my debt down from the average 40,000 dollars to about 20,000 dollars (And I owe [as in have to pay back] my family probably another 10,000)

While I might have once lived in a mid-19th century mansion-sized home, I've also lived three people to a one-bedroom apartment, living off welfare cheques.

All you do by going "haha check me out, I get free money cause I'm awesome" is make everyone who doesn't get this stuff handed to them on a silver platter pissed off at you for being everyone's least favourite kind of braggart: The kind who brags about things that he has no control over, and that don't imply anything positive about himself.

Bragging that your parents are rich, and not teaching you the value of money just makes me sad for you, it doesn't make me think your'e awesome.
devonin is offline   Reply With Quote