View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #1231
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Runescapers Here

Rofl, Runescape.
Okay, Runescape isn't a terrible game itself. It was pretty innovative in its time (anyone remember RS1? xD), and it still has a bunch of stuff that most MMOs wouldn't think of including, however unnecessary a skill may be. I guess the main problem I had with that game was the lack of group play. You could pretty much solo any mob in the game, at the time I was playing.
However, Runescape has a sad, sad community. Half (or more than half) of the players are whining, little kids who really have no clue what makes a good MMORPG. You can identify most of these kids pretty easily. It's the same with Maple Story, imo. Really bad community (for GMS) in the early levels, but I guess it gets better later on.
PvP? Terrible. You can't trust anyone in the wilderness, honestly, unless you know them irl. I've lost a whole set of rune to some random dude that was my friend for a really long time, and I never saw him again.

[/end rant]
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Wineandbread is offline   Reply With Quote