Old 05-19-2008, 06:40 AM   #32
EDEdDNEdDYFaN
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EDEdDNEdDYFaN
Default Re: Happy Wrists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bird View Post
Once thing I noticed that helps me a lot is to keep my elbows rested. I use a laptop, and a large part of the time, the laptop is near the desk, which means my elbows don't rest anywhere. My forearms rest on the desk, but that's it. When I play, I push the laptop further into the desk, so that my elbows are able to rest on the desk as well. I think it helps me, though my fingers only really start hurting if I play over 80 games or so, which I rarely do.

As for the fapping... seriously guys, you don't fap with your wrists - you do it with your arm muscles. Unless you're doing it in an incredibly abnormal kind of way, you barely use your wrist when you fap. Unless you're doing it like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

BTW mods there is nothing wrong with that video, so before you even think of nagging at me because of it, just gimme a freakin' break.
I'm pretty sure I'm the pioneer of jerkin off for stepmania and ffr success. And if you aren't using your wrists THEN YOU ARE JUST WASTING THAT 5 MINUTE TIME SPAN OF SELF SATISFACTION.

EDEdDNEdDYFaN is offline   Reply With Quote