View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 02:51 PM   #337
psychopete
Quite electrifying.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychopete
Default Re: FMO/FGO Event Simfile Discussion Thread

Okay, I'm going to be the one to complain about some files here. I'll just offer my opinions on each file thusfar.

Novo Mundo - incredibly easy, but after playing it a few times, I had fun playing it. Incredibly easy, sure. Even I could FC it. :\ Just crosses the line to FMO.
(By the way, Sasori, just because you can do that sightread doesn't mean it deserves to be down a difficulty. It's a hard file compared to many, MANY VC files)

Lawn Wake I - Honestly, for the first minute and a half or so of the song, I felt like this was going to be amazing. Then, it all fell apart. Seriously, could you make a file any harder for me to FC, Rebirth? Oh right, maybe you could, you would just find a song that would just be only trilly and make all the trills 4-8/8-4 or 2-6/6-2. :\ Throw this on the list of files to FC when my onehanded trilling becomes superhuman.

Club- No, just...no. It's all good up until the jumpjacks. There, it's only hard because it's awkward.

Eradication - This just proves the fact that overstepping can get you into FFR when the overstepping is actually FUN.
(spoiler alert: I like this file, in a 'god damn I wish I could FC this' wayxD)

Piano Etude (Gymnastics) - Catchy tune, I kinda don't like the file. Maybe because, yet again, insanely awkward patterns for me. ): I'm not switching to standard spread, though, because that would make this game WAY too easy compared to this. =P

Electro Rush x8 v2 - There's a fine line between overstepped and grossly overstepped. This is incredibly far in grossly overstepped territory. Not fun at all.