View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default TWG LV: Harry Potter Books 1-7: Postgame

HUMANS WIN!!!
Argo accepted the recruiting along with freaky and pnt so they won also.

1. argo15 (argo1516)- Vampire wolf- Voldemort
2. travman301 (RBennie362)- Seer- Ron Weasly
3. SethSquall (SethSquall)- Wolf- Wormtail
4. Brilliant dynamite neon (megamngtx) - human
5. litodude (litodude)- human
6. heavylee (heavyleah) -human
7. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2) - human
8. emerald000 (emerald3x0) - human
9. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416) - guardian- Dumbledore
10. makilaz (benderchan) - recruiter
11. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687) - Protector - harry potter
12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28) - Wolf Seer- bellatrix lestrange
13. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th ) - Rebel
14. freakysnots (freakysnots) - Master Wolf - Barty Crouch Jr
15. pyroshock (djpyroshock) - scientist
16. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) - wolf -
17. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) Recorder - hermione
18. gnr61 (basketcase1161) - Executioner - snape
19. emocheergirl (bgurl99o0 ) - murderer - sirius black

MVP goes to emerald000 for his excellent choice in item usage and detection. Ask him about it because i don't feel like elaborating. LVP goes to einherjar for coming out as the guardian to the wolves. SC made that mistake in your first game as seer. I actually got the PM saying "kill the guard" with your name in it. No matter how close you're to a freind don't come out to them.

1. argo15 (argo1516)- Well played, you you should have tried harder to find out the protector and kill him before night 2 so your conversion would have succeeded. Or used kill power instead of vampire power.

2. travman301 (RBennie362)- You shoulda sent in the first nights PM for seering, you're lucky teh seering was random on thunder

3. SethSquall (SethSquall)- Stay alive longer!!! I want to see you play, but you played well for your longevity

4. Brilliant dynamite neon (megamngtx)- meh, not enough activity in your life

5. litodude (litodude)- peachy keen playing lito, i don't have much criticism to you

6. heavylee (heavyleah)- i thought for sure the wolves would try and kill you the first night with argo as a wolf, but nope =]

7. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)- manti...I was hoping you wouldn't get all the wolves so quick so my game wouldn't go down the tubes lol, Wish you lived longer than the 1st night

8. emerald000 (emerald3x0)- your item usage was astounding. Rather than use raw information you used the items to gather little bits and pieces and put it al together

9. Einherjar_04 (Jeremy0416)- dude, i like you, your cool. But don't come out to anyone. Especially as the guardian. Stick around though, your catching on to the game quick

10. makilaz (benderchan)- nice recruiting, it was fhunny how you recruited emerald to the human sdie thought he alread was

11. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687) - it sounds like an exciting role, protector, but your abilities were more limited than either of us probably thought. Though well played, i think you liked being harry more than teh protector

12. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)- we had our arguments but you didnt play so bad. I'm glad you won and look forward to playing with you more

13. Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th ) i was shocked when you joined the
wolves, I sort of expected it but not that much.

14. freakysnots (freakysnots)- how'd you like being a wolf? not so bad for your first time being one however, you should have acted more like the "paraniod" freaky we know as a human

15. pyroshock (djpyroshock)- you were very "iffy" about joining e3ither side but it looks like you made the right chioce huh

16. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)- man i was pissed about that veriserum, though it's really good to see you active

17. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123) - lol, meno, it was un to give you the lists. You used them well

18. gnr61 (basketcase1161)- I was so shocked that you never used your power!

19. emocheergirl (bgurl99o0 )- get a freaking ban. you and einherjar tie on mvp in my eyes.

To Everyone: Post your christmas items please, i couldnt keep up with all them. And, thanks for letting me host, I'll go for it again probably just NO CONVERSIONS, they confuse they hell out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine